Safe to say this recipe is bae-goalssss !!! So quick and easy to make but soooooo good!
Only 2-ingredients in the dough and easy substitutes are available if you have dietary restrictions. I ended up adding everything but the bagel seasoning to mine and it def took it to the next level but you can use something else or leave them plain.
-1 cup yogurt (I used fage 0%)
-1 1/4 cup self-rising flour (I used whole wheat but can use regular, oat, cassava, GF) – combine 1 cup flour and 1 1/2 tsp baking soda if don’t have self-rising
-Toppings optional (I used everything but the bagel seasoning)
1. Set air-fryer to 375 or oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl combine yogurt & flour
3. Split dough into 4 balls, roll them out into rolls and connect dough
4. Add toppings and place in air fryer or oven.
5. For airfryer- bake 8-10 min or until golden; for oven bake about 10-12 min
Nutrition per bagel: cals 160, fat 0.6g, carbs 27.6g, protein 9.3