goin kinda cocoa over this brownie skillet! 🍫 [400 cal for WHOLE THING] very simple and easy to make too!
- Greek Yogurt- makes the brownie fudgey and adds tons of protein (can sub any dairy free yogurt).
- Eggs- helps create structure! Can sub for flax egg if vegan.
- Granulated Sweetener- I used monk fruit sweetener; can replace with any granulated sweetener, but it will affect nutritional value unless it’s a zero calorie alternative.
- Vanilla Extract- helps add flavor!
- Cocoa Powder- I used Hershey’s special dark cocoa because I like a browniethat’s darker and more rich.
- Coconut Flour- probably my favorite flour! It has a high protein and fiber content, and is super absorbent, meaning you need less of it (this ingredient is very difficult to substitute).
- Baking Soda- leavening agent to help brownies rise.
- Salt- helps add flavor!
- 1 cup yogurt (I used fage 0% Greek)
- 2/3 cup granulated sweetener (I used monkfruit)
- 2 eggs (sub flax for vegan)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup special dark cocoa
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
For the frosting:
- 3/4 cup 0% fat greek yogurt (I like Fage)
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp sugar free chocolate pudding mix (optional)
- 3 Tbsp Sweetener (I used monkfruit powdered sugar)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, eggs, vanilla)
3. Mix dry (cocoa, coconut flour, baking soda, salt)
4. Combine and pour into skillet
5. Bake for about 30-35 min
6. Top of desired (I used sea salt and @halotopcreamery salted caramel ice cream)
Cals: 400 fat: 16g carbs: 81g protein: 46g