2-Ingredient Dough Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
Really hopin these pumpkin you up enough to get rollin and bakin 🎃 ❤️! 2-INGREDIENT DOUGH pumpkin cinnamon rolls [~100 cals each]
- Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)- makes the donut batter stick together and gives it structure, also adds nutrients like vitamin A.
- Self-rising flour- I used oat but can use cassava, GF, white, or wheat (if you don’t have self rising mix 1 cup flour with 1 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Powdered Sugar Replacement- I used monk fruit sweetener; can replace with regular powdered, but it will affect nutritional value unless it’s a zero calorie alternative.
- Cashew Milk- can use any milk you want, but I like cashew!
- Pumpkin Spice & Cinnamon- essential for flavor!
(makes about 8)
For the roll:
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/4 cup self rising oat flour (can make oat flour by blending oats will be about 1 1/2 cups; add 1 1/2 tsp baking soda if don’t have self rising)
- 2/3 Tbsp sweeter (optional) (I used monkfruit)
(for extra flavor add 1/4 cup sweetener and 1 tsp each cinnamon & pumpkin spice)
For the filling:
- 1-2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4-1/3 cup sweetener (I used monkfruit)
For the glaze:
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (I used monkfruit powdered sugar)
- 1 Tbsp any milk (I used cashew) (may need more depending on consistency you like)
- pumpkin spice (optional but adds extra kick)
- vanilla (also optional)
- Set oven to 350 F
- Mix pumpkin and oat flour (sweetener if desired)
- Roll dough out on surface (use extra flour or oil so it doesn’t stick dough will be very sticky)
- Sprinkle in filling
- Roll with oiled/floured hands
- Cut into 8 equal rolls
- Place in pan and bake 15-18 min or until golden brown
- Top with glaze, if desired.
Nutrition: Cals: 104 carbs: 19 protein 0.5 fat: 0