these protein pumpkin pancakes are SCARY good 👻 🎃❤️ Happy Halloween peeps! I think I’ll be celebrating with these FLUFFY BLENDER PANCAKES 🤩 I also decided to top these with a makeshift cream cheese “frosting” and sugar free syrup
- Pumpkin Puree (not pumpkin pie filling)- makes the cake super fudgey and adds tons of nutrients like Vitamin A.
- Eggs- helps create structure! Can sub for flax egg if vegan.
- Granulated Sweetener- I used monk fruit sweetener; can replace with any granulated sweetener, but it will affect nutritional value unless it’s a zero calorie alternative.
- Milk- helps liquefy batter and makes blending easier.
- Vanilla Extract- helps add flavor!
- Oats- have fiber content, and helps hold it together (can sub whole wheat flour, AP, GF, cassava).
- Baking Soda- leavening agent to help cake rise.
- Pumpkin Spice & Cinnamon- essential for flavor!
For the pancakes:
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg (sub flax)
- 2 Tbsp milk (I used almond)
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- make circle shapes on pan with low-medium heat and flip when little bubbles appear on top/ when the bottom is cooked
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- dash stevia
- Mix all ingredients in bowl
- Top pancakes, if desired
Nutrition w/o frosting: cals 385 fat 8.5g carbs 40g protein 35g
Nutrition with frosting: cals 420 fat 8.5 carbs 42g protein 41g
2 thoughts on “Protein Pumpkin Pancakes”
Oh, wow. This looks really yummy!
It really was yummy!