Going bananas over this berry amazing strawberry shortcake banana bread 🍓 🍌 🤩 The texture of this one is awesome! Super moist and fudgy and the flavor of the fresh strawberry in the frosting really pulls through 🥰
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg White
- 1/3 Cup Granulated Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/3 Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Salt
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp sweetener (I used monkfruit)
- 1 Tbsp sugar free pudding mix
- Set oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl add wet ingredients (mashed bananas, sweetener, eggs and vanilla) and whisk together until combined.
- Add in dry ingredients (cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking soda and salt).
- Pour into a loaf pan and bake 40-50 min or until toothpick comes out clean (be sure not to overbake to keep fudginess).
- Blend strawberries and yogurt ingredients in blender then add flour and pudding mix
1/8 pan w/o frosting cal 68 fat 1g carb 17.5g protein 2.5g
1/8 pan w frosting: cal 95 fat 1g carb 21g protein 5g