How amazing are these Oreo pancakes? It’s as plain as black and white 😉 🤍🖤 (>50g protein for the stack 🤩)
✰ 1/3 cup pumpkin
✰ 1/4 cup milk (I used cashew)
✰ 3 Tbsp egg whites
✰ 1 tbsp sweetener (I used monk fruit)
✰ 2 tbsp cocoa powder
✰ 1/4 cup oats
✰ 1 scoop Level-1 Protein in German Chocolate Cake
✰ 1 tsp baking soda
✰ 2/3 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
✰ 1 tsp sugar free pudding mix (optional)
✰ sprinkle stevia to taste
(2 Oreo thins for topping)
1. Preheat pan on low/medium heat.
2. Place all pancake ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
3. Pour batter into small circle shapes on pan and flip when bubbles form and/or bottom sets.
4. Repeat step 3 until no batter is left.
5. Mix frosting ingredients.
6. Put drop frosting on top of each pancake and start stacking them to create layers.
7. Top with Oreos.
Nutrition with ALL toppings and frosting: cals 424 fat 7g carb 45g protein 52g