It’s waffle Wednesday and I’m celebrating with this chocolate covered strawberry waffle sandwich 🍓 🧇 🍫 (~300 cal 30g protein) The waffle is really a step up from regular bread- it’s crispier, adds more protein, and is just cooler haha! Make the sandwich as a light meal or a snack (sometimes I’ll just make one waffle and do half a serving). Def one of my new staples 🥰
✰ 2 @vansfoods protein waffles
✰ 3/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
✰ 1 tbsp cocoa powder
✰ 2 tsp jello still pudding mix (optional but makes it thicker)
✰ sprinkle sweetener, to taste (optional, I used stevia)
✰ 2-3 strawberries (~50g)
1. Toast waffles until crispy.
2. While toasting mix yogurt and cocoa, pudding mix and stevia, if desired.
3. Spread yogurt on each waffle.
4. Place diced strawberries on one side.
5. Sandwich them together and enjoy 🙂
cals 316 fat 7.7g carb 38g protein 28.6g