panCAKE time 🧁🥞💖!! [450 cal 57g protein] protein birthday cake pancake stack makes you feel like you’re eating cake 🎂🤩 the glaze and the icing really help make it 🔥
Those of you that have been following me on Instagram for a while and/or watch my stories know that I’m obsessed with anything birthday cake and have been eating birthday cake oats EVERY morning for like 2 years. This recipe is basically that oatmeal in pancake form 😜 and it’s SO EASY to make!
✰ 1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
✰ 1 egg
✰ 2 tbsp milk (I used cashew)
✰ 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
✰ 1/2 cup oats
✰ 1 scoop (31g) protein (I used @pescience cake pop)
✰ 1 tsp baking soda
✰ 1/8 scoop (4g) protein
✰ 1 tbsp powdered sugar (I used monkfruit)
✰ 1/2 tbsp milk (I used cashew)
✰ 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
✰ 2 tsp jello sugar free pudding mix (optional but makes it thicker)
✰ pinch stevia (to taste)
(Sprinkles for topping)
1. Pre heat pan to low-medium heat.
2. Combine all ingredients for pancake in blender.
3. Make circle shapes and flip pancakes once bottom is set.
4. Combine extra protein and powdered sugar and slowly add milk until desired consistency is reached.
5. Mix ingredients for frosting.
6. Top pancakes with glaze, then frosting and sprinkles and enjoy!
no toppings: cals 375 fat 8.5g carb 31.5g protein 41.5g
with toppings: cals 450 fat 8.5g carb 35.5g protein 57.2g
2 thoughts on “Birthday Cake Protein Pancakes”
How many birthday cake pancakes is the nutrition facts for?
the whole recipe!