Protein Cinnabon delights? That rings a (taco) bell 🔔 [~415 cal 43g protein] They came out INSANE and one of the easiest we recipes ever! I just recently tried the Cinnabon delights and was pretty blown away. So naturally decided to make a protein version inspired by them. Not the prettiest bc my piping skills got the best of me but promise they’re fire 🔥 very hard to mess up too hahah
✰ 1 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1 cup flour (I used cassava but sub oat, AP, GF, almond)
✰ 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ 3 tbsp monkfruit
✰ 2-3 tsp cinnamon
✰ 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 2/3 scoop 1st phorm level 1 protein in cinnamon cookie batter
✰ 3 tbsp powdered sugar (I used monk fruit)
✰ pinch salt
1. Set airfryer or oven to 375 F
2. Mix donut ingredients.
3. Using a cookie scoop, separate dough into balls and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
4. Air fry for 6-8 min or bake for about 10 min
5. Combine frosting ingredients.
6. Either drizzle on top or dip and enjoy !
Recipe makes 2 servings of 12
cals 415 fat 0g carb 56g protein 43g
cals 930 fat 53g carb 104g protein 9g