ice screaming for these cookie butter cookies [~230 cals 25g protein] 🍦🍪❣️
The first official cookie of my new crumbl series YAY 🥳 this is def the best thing I’ve made in a WHILE and the macros are better than A LOT of protein bars
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 2 tbsp sf maple syrup
✰ 1/4 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1 tsp vanilla
✰ 4 crushed/blended biscoff cookies (sub 1/4 cup flour)
✰ 3 tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream (link in bio)
✰ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ pinch salt
✰ 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/2 scoop Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/4 cup powdered monkfruit
✰ 2 crushed/blended biscoff cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, egg and extract) with dry (biscoff cookies, coconut flour, protein, baking soda and salt).
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls.
4. Bake for about 10 min or until golden.
5. Mix frosting ingredients.
6. Top cooled cookies with frosting.
7. These are chilled cookies so you want to keep them in the fridge for a few hours before eating (it’s hard but worth the wait LOL)
1 of my cookies: (3 servings in this recipe)
cals 230 fat 5g carb 17g protein 25g
1 crumbl cookie:
cals 720 fat 32g carb 90g protein 6g