keepin the bday (cinnamon) vibes ROLLin w this fire recipe 🥳❣️
Y’all LOVED my last cinnamon rolls recipe and I had been wanting to make a version like this for a while so figured it was perfect timing!! They tuned out AMAZING and we’re crushed by my fam very quickly LOL
✰ 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1 cup flour
✰ 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ 1/2 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 tbsp cinnamon
✰ 3-4 tbsp sf syrup
✰ 1/2 scoop 1stphorm level-1 protein in cinnamon cookie batter or vanilla
✰ 3 tbsp powdered sugar/monkfruit
✰ 1 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1 tsp cake batter extract
1. Preheat air fryer to 375F
2. Mix dough ingredients (chill if desired).
3. Mix filling ingredients.
4. Flour work surface and roll out dough then spread over filling.
5. Roll dough long ways and cut into 6-8 pieces. (I used floss and it makes it so much easier)
6. Air fry rolls for 6-8 min or until golden.
^ you can use an oven too just add ~5 min.
7. Mix frosting ingredients, top rolls and enjoy 🙂
For 1/8 rolls:
cals 90 fat 0g carb 12g protein 9g