kicking off the bday week celebration w your fav series 🥳
Im turning 21 on Sunday (aug 14 #LEOSZN) and I just love bday cake flavored stuff as it is so ofc I had to remake this crumbl Cookie. This one is def in the top 3 it’s AMAZING 🤩 can’t wait to see the remakes and celebrate together hehe
PEEP BAKING HIGHLIGHT FOR INGREDIENT ?s/TIPS ❣️
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/3 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1 tsp cake batter extract
✰ 1/4 cup oat flour
✰ 3 tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ pinch salt
✰ 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/3 scoop Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/4 cup powdered monkfruit
✰ 1/2 tsp cake batter extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, egg and extract) with dry (flour, coconut flour, protein, baking soda and salt).
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls.
4. Bake for about 10 min or until set.
5. Mix frosting ingredients.
6. Put frosting in piping bag if you’re extra like me and top cookies with frosting.
7. Enjoy 🙂
1 of my cookies: (3 servings in this recipe)
cals 190 fat 4g carb 15g protein 23g