this one hits the bulls buckEYE brownie 🎯 [23g protein 195 cals]
YALLL!! These turned out even better than last weeks! The cookie is SO FUDGY and the pb chocolate combo really just hits different.
When your crumbl cookies have better macros than most protein bars >>>
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
✰ 1/4 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1 tsp vanilla
✰ 1/2 cup cocoa
✰ 3 tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in German Chocolate Cake
✰ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ pinch salt
✰ 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 2 tbsp PB powder
✰ 2 tbsp powdered monkfruit
✰ 2 tbsp cocoa powder
✰ 1 tbsp powdered monkfruit
✰ 1-2 tbsp milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, egg and extract) with dry (cocoa, coconut flour, protein, baking soda and salt).
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls.
4. Bake for about 10 min or until golden.
5. Mix PB ingredients.
6. Slowly add in milk to cocoa and powder until you get the right consistency.
7. Scoop PB and pour choc powder.
8. These are supposed to be served warm so you can eat them right away! Tbh I like them even more chilled 🤩
*For pumpkin sub more yogurt, banana or applesauce (u don’t taste it, it makes it fudgier)
**For monkfruit sub any granulated sweetener
Be sure not to overbake!! This will ruin the fudginess. If you bake too long it can bake them sponges since they have protein and are very low fat.
1 of my cookies: (3 servings in this recipe)
cals 195 fat 5g carb 22g protein 23g
1 crumbl cookie:
cals 790 fat 32g carb 102g protein 6g