Get rollin to make 70 cal cinnamon roll rn ❤️🔥
If you’re looking for a FIRE recipe with just a few ingredients you’ve come to the right place. These are AMAZING we both fell in love quick. To add even more protein you can use more protein powder or make a frosting w more Greek yogurt and protein 🙂
The dough is a bit sticky. If you chill it for 10-20 min and flour the surface it’ll help save a big mess!
✰ 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1 cup flour
✰ 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ 1/2 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 tbsp cinnamon
✰ 3-4 tbsp sf syrup
✰ 1/2 scoop 1stphorm level-1 protein in cinnamon cookie batter or vanilla (link in bio :))
✰ 2 tbsp powdered sugar/monkfruit
✰ 2-3 tbsp cashew milk
1. Preheat air fryer to 375F
2. Mix dough ingredients (chill if desired).
3. Mix filling ingredients.
4. Flour work surface and roll out dough then spread over filling.
5. Roll dough long ways and cut into 6-8 pieces. (I used floss and it makes it so much easier)
6. Air fry rolls for 6-8 min or until golden.
^ you can use an oven too just add ~5 min.
7. Mix glaze ingredients and pour over rolls and enjoy 🙂
For 1/8 rolls:
cals 70 fat 0g carb 12g protein 4g