is spicy rigatoni 🌶 🍝 🥵
I had been wanting to make a recipe like this for a hot sec! Everyone in miami is obsessed with carbone so ofc I got way too excited to make my own version and it turned out FIRE 🔥 @priscillasantanaa_ helped me too 🙂
One of my biggest tips is meal prepping a protein and always having it on hand for when you need it! I had leftovers and one day I added chciken and another I added extra lean ground beef when I wanted to up the protein
✰ 1 lb rigatoni
✰ 1 can tomato paste
✰ 4 oz crushed tomatoes
✰ 1/2 red onion ✰ 2 cloves garlic
✰ chili flakes to taste (I did 1 tbsp) ✰ salt and pepper ✰ 1/2 cup Greek yogurt ✰ 1/2 cup low fat cream cheese ✰ 1 cup fat free mozzerella
✰ optional parm for topping
1. Boil water and cook pasta until al dente (be sure to save pasta water!)
2. Heat pan to med high and add onion, tomato paste, garlic and salt and pepper and cook for about 5 min, stirring frequently.
3. Slowly mix in cream cheese and yogurt until combined.
4. Add in pasta and slowly add in pasta water to desired consistency.
5. Add in mozzerella and enjoy!
cals 285 fat 4g carb 48g protein 15g
with 4 oz chicken (having a protein meal prepped is a game changer)
cals 385 fat 6g carb 49g protein 37g