Have your strawberry shortCAKE ice cream cookie and get your protein in too 🍓🍰 [185 cals 17g protein]
Strawberry shortcake ice cream is one of my childhood favs 🤩 as soon as I saw it in this weeks lineup I was very excited LOL! Very happy with how it turned out 🙂
PEEP BAKING HIGHLIGHT FOR INGREDIENT ?s/TIPS ❣️
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/3 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 tsp vanilla
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1/4 cup oat flour
✰ 3 tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/8 tsp baking soda
✰ pinch salt
✰ 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/3 scoop Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/4 cup powdered monkfruit
✰ 4 nilla wafer cookies
✰ 1/3 cup (~8g freeze dried strawberries)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, egg, and extract) with dry (flour, coconut flour, protein, baking soda and salt).
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls.
4. Bake for about 12 min or until set.
5. Mix frosting ingredients.
6. Crush nilla and strawberries.
7. Top cookies with frosting and nilla & strawberry mixture.
8. These are supposed to be served chilled so pop in fridge (I promise it’s worth the wait❣️)
I got 3 cookies
Nutrition per cookie:
Mine: cals 185 fat 4g carb 41g protein 17g
Crumbl: cals 760 fat 45g carb 84g protein 4g