I had a recipe like this on my future recipes list for a LONG TIME and finally got around to making it and very happy with the results! I think y’all are gonna love. My taste testers said it was “better than chick-fil-a” so it’s def worth a try ❤️🔥
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat chick-fil-a! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! There’s also healthier alternatives you can order from there apart from the fried chicken sandwich this is just a fun recipe to try so you can eat the foods you love more often AND Reach your goals more easily🏼
✰ 1 cup pickle juice
✰ 1/2 cup milk
✰ salt & pepper
✰ 3 – 4 oz chicken breasts
✰ 1/3 cup tbsp bread crumbs
✰ chick fil a sauce (1/2 cup Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup sf bbq sauce, 2 tbsp mustard, 1 tbsp lemon juice)
1. Mix pickle juice, milk, salt and pepper and soak for at least 30 min.
2. Preheat air fryer to 400 F or oven to 450 F
3. Coat chicken in bread crumbs
4. Bake/air fry for 10 min on each side or until internal temp is 165F
5. Combine ingredients for chick-fil-a sauce.
6. Assemble sand which and enjoy!
^ I also added frozen waffle fries into air fryer to eat them with the sand which
With sauce: cals 330 fat 4g carb 34g protein 35g
Without: 300 fat 4g carb 31g protein 32g
With sauce: cals 580 fat 30g carb 47g protein 29g
Without: cals 440 fat 17g carb 41g protein 29g