You’re gonna love this raspBERRY (cheesecake) fire cookie 🍓❤️🔥
After many dms requesting to keep the series going here we are 🤩 I’ve been tagged/sent SO MANY remakes from this series and it genuinely makes my heart so happy y’all are loving these as much as I do! I think this one is gonna be another hit😎🔥
PEEP BAKING HIGHLIGHT FOR INGREDIENT ?s/TIPS ❣️
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/3 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1 tsp vanilla
✰ 1/4 cup crushed Graham crackers (2 sheets) sub with 1/4 cup flour
✰ 3 tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ pinch salt
✰ 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 2 tbsp fat free cream cheese
✰ 1/3 scoop Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/4 cup powdered monkfruit
✰ juice and zest from 1/2 lemon (optional)
(3 tbsp sf raspberry jam)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, sweetener, egg, lemon juice, zest and extract) with dry (flour, coconut flour, protein, baking soda and salt).
3. Using ice cream scoop, scoop dough into balls.
4. Bake for about 10 min or until set.
5. Mix frosting ingredients.
6. Put frosting in piping bag if you’re extra like me and top cookies with frosting.
7. These are served chilled, promise it’s worth the wait if keeping them in the fridge/freezer ❄️
1 of my cookies: (3 servings in this recipe)
cals 210 fat 4g carb 19g protein 25g
1 crumbl cookie:
cals 680 fat 32g carb 95g protein 4g