I red (velvet) your mind w this one;)❤️🔥
As soon as I saw this weeks crumbl lineup I was so excited! I knew it was gonna be a good one and this recipe did not disappoint
PEEP BAKING HIGHLIGHT FOR INGREDIENT ?s/TIPS ❣️
Disclaimer: not saying you can’t eat crumbl cookies! ALL foods should fit into your diet in moderation! This is just a healthier alternative so you can eat more of it more often AND reach your protein goal more easily🏼
✰ 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt (sub applesauce)
✰ 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
✰ 1 egg
✰ 1/3 cup monkfruit
✰ 1 tsp vanilla
✰ 1 tsp red gel food coloring
✰ 3 tbsp cocoa powder
✰ 3 Tbsp coconut flour
✰ 1/4 cup flour
✰ 1/2 tsp baking soda
✰ 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
✰ pinch salt(Frosting)
✰ 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/2 cup fat free cream cheese
✰ 1/2 scoop 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein in Vanilla Ice Cream
✰ 1/4 cup powdered sugar (I used monk fruit)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Mix wet (yogurt, pumpkin, egg, sweetener, vanilla) and dry (cocoa, flour, protein, baking soda, salt) in a bowl.
3. Scoop dough into balls and bake for 12-15 min or until set (do more over bake or it will ruin fudginess)
4. Mix frosting ingredients.
5. Frost 5 cookies and leave one unfrosted.
6. Crumble remaining cookie on the others.
7. Enjoy 🙂
for 1 cookie (5 servings in recipe)
mine cals 160 fat 2g carb 15g protein 19g
crumbl cals 640 fat 36g carb 83g protein 6g