Orange (chicken) you glad my recipes exist? 🐼🍊🍗🔥 [~150 cals 25g protein]
This recipe has been on my list for a WHILE and I’m finally getting around to it! We have a Panda Express on campus at umiami which is where I tried this for the first time and I immediately fell in love. This one lives up to it fs ❤️🔥
✰ 16 oz chicken
✰ 1/3 cup corn starch or flour (I did half and half)
✰ seasoning (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper)
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 8 oz lite orange juice
✰ 2 tbsp rice vinegar
✰ 2-3 tbsp monkfruit
✰ 1 Tbsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 cup water
✰ 3 tbsp soy sauce
✰ 2 garlic cloves
✰ ginger, salt, and pepper to taste
1. Preheat air fryer to 400F (or oven to 450)
2. Cut chicken into cubes, add Greek yogurt and spices and combine well.
3. Coat pieces in corn starch/flour mixture well and air fry for 12-15 min or until crispy and cooked through.
4. Combine sauce ingredients on pan on med-high heat until sauce thickens.
5. Add chicken to sauce and combine.
6. Serving with rice and broccoli if desired and enjoy!
Mine (1/4 servings)
150 cals 1g fat 13g carbs 25g protein
490 cals 23g fat 51g carbs 25g protein