This recipe is general TSO fire 🔥[~170 cals 26g protein]
Find my recipes like this in my cookbooks that are currently on SALE on here❣️
So far my Panda Express chicken has been my most popular recipe of all time so ofc I wanted to make another version! General Tso’s chicken was next on the list. The first time I tried making it, it was ok but this time. WOW 🤩 even better than the orange chicken tbh. You HAVE to try🥰
✰ 16 oz chicken
✰ 1/3 cup corn starch or flour (I did half and half)
✰ seasoning (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper)
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 4 Tbsp soy sauce
✰ 3 tbsp rice vinegar
✰ 1 tsp sesame oil
✰ 2 garlic cloves
✰ 1 Tbsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 cup water
✰ 1/4 cup monkfruit
✰ chili flakes, ginger, salt, and pepper to taste
1. Preheat air fryer to 400F (or oven to 450)
2. Cut chicken into cubes, add Greek yogurt and spices and combine well.
3. Coat pieces in corn starch/flour mixture well and air fry for 12-15 min or until crispy and cooked through (165F internal temp).
4. Combine sauce ingredients on pan on med-high heat until sauce thickens.
5. Add chicken to sauce and combine.
6. Serving with rice and broccoli if desired and enjoy!
Mine (1/4 servings)
170 cals 1.5g fat 11g carbs 26g protein
330 cals 12g fat 37g carbs 19g protein