this recipe is imPASTAbly good 🍝🔥 [~365 cals 40g protein]
Find my recipes like this in my cookbooks that are currently on SALE on here❣️
This recipe is from my meal prep cookbook! It’s one of my favs and it got me through this busy week of classes so wanted to share it on here too 🥰 y’all NEED to try this one🤩
✰ 16 oz chicken (I seasoned mine with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper)
✰ 8 oz fettuccine
✰ 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
✰ 1 oz shredded Parmesan
✰ 1/4 cup milk (I used cashew)
✰ garlic, salt, and pepper
✰ fresh parsley for topping (optional)
1. Cut chicken into cubes and massage with seasoning.
2. Cook on pan for ~5 min on each side or until cooked fully.
3. Cook fettuccine until al dente.
4. Blend cottage cheese, Parmesan, milk and spices.
5. Combine blended sauce with pasta, serve with chicken and enjoy 🙂
cals 365 fat 4g carb 42g protein 40g