This Cheesy Garlic recipe is second to NAAN 🧀🧄❤️🔥 [~174 cals 15g protein]
Find my recipes like this in my cookbooks that are currently on sale❣️
My meal prep for this week is butter chicken and ofc I needed naan to go along with it and I could not be happier with how they came out 🤩
I’m sure this would be great as a side for another dish or even as a flatbread for a wrap! Let me know if you want the butter chicken recipe 😏
✰ 1 cup flour
✰ 1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt (I used fage)
✰ garlic powder, garlic, and salt to taste
✰ 1 tsp baking soda
(1 cup fat free mozzarella for filling)
(Parsley for topping, optional)
1. Preheat pan to med-high.
2. Mix dough ingredients and mix/knees until dough forms.
3. Roll out dough, add mozzarella, and fold dough over the cheese.
4. Roll out dough as flat as possible.
5. Add to pan and flip once bottom browns.
6. Add parsley and flip until golden.
7. Enjoy 🙂
Makes 4 servings
Cals 174 fat 0g carb 26g protein 15g