If you’re in a CURRY, try this meal prep coconut chicken ⚡️[~320 cals 37g protein]
Find more recipes like this in my cookbooks on here ❣️
When I first started getting into healthier meals years ago, I made a very similar version to this curry! I revamped it a bit and turned it into the best meal prep ever 😎
Cheesy garlic naan can be found on here too 🖤
✰ 16 oz chicken
✰ spices (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, curry powder, tumeric, cayenne, salt and pepper)
✰ 1 can low fat coconut milk
✰ 1 cup chicken broth
✰ 1 onion
✰ 4 cups broccoli
✰ 3 medium tomatoes
✰ 1/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
1. Preheat pan to high.
2. Cube chicken, add seasoning, cook until done and remove from heat.
3. Dice onions and tomatoes.
4. Add onion to pan with more of the same spices.
5. When onion is golden, add in coconut milk and broth (set aside 3 tbsp of the milk)
6. Add broccoli to pan and cook until softened.
7. Add in tomatoes and cooked chicken and stir.
8. Mix yogurt with remaining milk and pour over.
Nutrition (makes 4 servings)
cals 320 fat 13g carb 14g protein 37g
With cheesy garlic naan:
cals 495 fat 13g carb 40g protein 53g