this honey sesame chicken was meant to BEE 🐝 🍯🍗 [~300 cals 38g protein]
Find more recipes like this in my cookbook that’s currently on SALE on here ❣️
Palmini is releasing Spanish rice and fried rice this month! I used the fried rice as a side for this chicken and WOAH 🤩 the flavored line is so easy to make since it’smicrowaveable and ready ready to go in 90s! It’s low carb and only has 40 cals per serving so it’s def coming in clutch during my cut 🤞
The rice combined with the sauce from the chicken is chef’s kiss 👩🍳💋
✰ 16 oz chicken
✰ 1/3 cup corn starch or flour (I did half and half)
✰ 1 tsp baking soda (makes it crispier)
✰ seasoning (onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper)
✰ 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
✰ 1/4 cup soy sauce
✰ 2 tbsp rice vinegar
✰ 2-3 tbsp honey (I used hot honey🥵)
✰ 2-3 tbsp sf ketchup
✰ 1 Tbsp corn starch mixed with 1/2 cup water
✰ 2 garlic cloves
✰ 1 tsp sesame oil
✰ salt and pepper to taste
(2 packets @palmini_official fried rice (code LIV10 :))
1. Preheat air fryer to 400F (or oven to 450)
2. Cut chicken into cubes, add Greek yogurt and spices and combine well.
3. Coat pieces in corn starch/flour mixture well and air fry for 12-15 min or until crispy and cooked through.
4. Heat up fried rice using pan or microwave.
5. Combine sauce ingredients on pan on med-high heat until sauce thickens.
6. Add chicken to sauce and combine.
Mine (1/4 servings)
300 cals 2g fat 30g carbs 38g protein
cals 960 fat 41g carbs 104g protein 27g