Palmini pesto risotto 🌿🍝💚 [~380 cals 46g protein]
Risotto is one of the most underrated Italian dishes out there and I’ve been craving it so ofc I had to make a recipe for it! I took the avocado pesto sauce from my cookbook and used Palmini for a risotto substitute!
I def prefer @palmini_official rice to cauliflower rice! It’s made from hearts of palm and a great alternative to traditional rice/risotto! It has 20 calories and 4g carb per serving 🤩
✰ 8 oz chicken + spices
– garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper
✰ 1 cup fresh basil leaves
✰ 1/2 avocado
✰ 2-3 cloves garlic
✰ juice from 1 lemon
✰ salt and pepper, to taste
✰ 1/4 cup non fat milk
✰ 1 pack Palmini rice
1. Season chicken and cook until internal temp is 165F
2. Add basil, avocado, garlic, lemon juice and spice to food processor/blender
3. Wash, rinse and heat Palmini rice.
4. Add sauce to rice.
5. Top with chicken and enjoy!
cals 380 fat 11g carb 23g protein 46g