I’m very GRATEful for whoever invented cheesy chicken + pasta 🧀🍝 [~365 cals 48g protein]
Find more recipes like this in my cookbooks in my bio ❣️
Chicken parm is one of those recipes I’ve had on a future recipes list for quite some time and finally got around to it! SO HAPPY with how it turned out!
Pro tip: keep chicken separate from pasta so it stays crunchy🤤
✰ 1 cup cornflakes
✰ spices (garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper)
✰ 1-2 tbsp Parmesan
✰ 1/4 cup egg whites
✰ 8 oz chicken
✰ 1 cup fat free mozzarella
✰ 1/2 cup marinara sauce
✰ 1 pack Palmini hearts of palm linguine
1. Preheat air fryer to 400 F or oven to 450 F
2. Crush corn flakes and add spices.
3. Flatten chicken and split into 2.
4. Dip chicken in egg whites then into cornflakes (can double coat if necessary).
5. Bake/air fry chicken for 12-15 min on or until internal temp is 165F.
6. Rinse Palmini noodles and add marinara sauce.
7. Add 2 Tbsp marinara sauce and /4 cup cheese on each chicken and air fry until melted.
8. Plate and enjoy!
Nutrition (makes 2 servings)
cals 365 fat 8g carb 24g protein 48g